iOS 8 final version links are available for download for iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPod touch, this build is full and final with bundle of new features are added as shown in keynote event. The following guide will help you download and install iOS 8 Final version On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPod touch. Before proceeding with the installation process please confirm that iOS 8 only supports Phone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, Retina iPad mini, iPad mini 1, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5.
Download and Install iOS 8 Final On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPod touch:
- First Download iTunes 11.4 for Windows or Mac.
- I would recommend that clean install by restoring your device through iTunes.
- Before installing iOS 8 on your device kindly take a complete backup your device.
- Now download iOS 8 for your device. ( Links are not added yet ).
- Launch iTunes on you Mac or Windows.
- Connect your device with iTunes ( Press hold the Alt key for Mac ) ( Press and hold Shift key on Windows ) and click on restore.
- Now select the iOS 8 downloaded file from your Mac or PC.
- Just sit back and wait for installation to be completed.
iOS 8 OTA Update:
You can check OTA update by going to Settings > General > Software Update and you’ll be good to go. Today Apple will roll out iOS final version OTA update for Phone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, Retina iPad mini, iPad mini 1, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5.
iOS 8 Worldwide Release Time [Chart]:
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Vidmate for Laptop – Download Vidmate for PC Windows/Mac - April 29, 2017
- BeautyPlus for PC Laptop / Windows / Mac Download - April 29, 2017
- iPhone : How to change Font - April 29, 2017