Candy Crush Saga is probably the most played game on both Android and iOS along with Facebook, with more new levels, the excitement an addiction for this game is only increasing. Despite that many times a player gets stuck at a stage where he played for like weeks and still no way out, even this much patience and teasing is not enough for users to stop playing this game.
If you have played this game on Android and iOS, or on Facebook , then there is no need for nay introduction for them. But for all others, it’s just a simple game, where you make a pair of 3 same candies to get points, using the same way you can complete the challenge given by the game. But it’s not that simple as the user go further the difficult levels start and there comes a time when they got stuck on the same level for weeks.
Toady our article will lead to install Candy Crush Saga on Windows, because on Facebook game lags a lot even of you own an i7-processor. Remember this is only for Windows, but the OS X process won’t be much different.
- Download Bluestacks. It will allow you to play Android Games on PC.
- Open the .exe file and install it on your PC.
- Once the installation is done, open Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions and once you are on the Home screen, Click on Search.
- Now you have Two options, one is either you can download an .apk file and install it on Blusestacks.
- OR you can search for the game.
- I Will prefer the 2nd one, so search for Candy Crush Saga and choose the Play Store.
- Click on install and just like Android, it will be downloaded first and then it will be installed.
- Once installed, go to My Apps and click on Candy Crush Saga.
- The game will open like usual, use your Facebook account to get your scores back.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Best Ways to Access Local Group Policy Editor on Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Open Control Panel in Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- Happy New Year HD Wallpapers Free Download – 2017 - December 2, 2016