Google has pulled the curtains off from its next version of Android, the name and complete features remain uncovered though, but they’ve actually shown what’s next. So far known as Android L, the next generation Android has an awesome UI, that is called Material Design by Google as it allows the users to interact with the elements on their Android devices just like they interact with the real objects. Besides that, the Android L is going to have a new notifications panel, new enhanced security, ART will be made default and there’s a hefty list of changes that add to its charm. It looks like with Android L, Google is set to give iOS 8 a tough challenge.
While Google has released the images for the Android L Preview, the developers have started porting out things from Android L and installing em’ on other Android devices. This includes Android L alike UI, Android L applications and other features form Android L. One of the very cool things on Android L is its keyboard, that is way soft, easy to use, and quite simple. Google has finally changed its old fashioned keyboard and the new Android L keyboard takes the lead over other keyboard applications. To calm down the Android enthusiasts out there, Shen Ye has ported out Android L Keyboard and pushed in the Google Play Store for free, that means everyone can install it and enjoy this cool keyboard from Android L on their Android devices.
As you scroll down, you will find the link and guide to install and setup Android L on your Android device, just go ahead and get it done.
How to Install Android L Keyboard on your Android device:
- Download Android L Keyboard on your Android device: Google Play | APK
- Complete the installation.
- Access the installed app from the App drawer, should be named as “Android L Keyboard”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enable Android L Keyboard.
- Start using it and check out its awesomeness!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017