One of the best thing about modern Internet is the integration between devices and accounts, for example, if you are playing a game on your Mobile and if the same game is available on Facebook, you can sync your progress and play on any, whether you are on PC using Facebook or on your Mobile using the Official App. Now 8 Ball Pool was first arrived on Facebook, I was one of its very first players, at that time, there was no concept of using coins to play. After the arrival of Coins in 8 Ball Pool, Miniclip, thought to bring that game to Mobile devices and very successfully they released it for Android and iOS and now most of the users are playing it on their device instead of PC.
The gameplay is far different on Mobile than on PC, since on Mobile you have a screen to Touch, aim and play, On PC you can use a Mouse, which is easy to use and play. Now on your Mobile, you can play this game Online with your friends, Participate in Tournaments, Challange People all over the world, Level up to play in different cities.You can download this game from Play Store for free, but we are also providing the Apk for more ease.
Download and Install 8 Ball Pool:
- Download 8 Ball Pool Apk
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the 8 Ball Pool file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access the game from app drawer.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016