Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia is the successor of the famous Doodle Army. The new game happens to be a multiplayer in which you can form teams with up to either 6 or 12 people depending upon your network. Once you’ve formed a team, you’re all set to jump into battles and shoot the enemies down. You can train your army in the offline mode. Practice with the heaviest weapons and sharpen your skills as much as possible. There’s a co-op and a survival mode in which you will be fighting against the enemy armies. Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia is based on Stickman concept. Another interesting fact about this game is that it has evolved on the basis of suggestions and feedback submitted by the users. Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia sports eye-catching graphics that perfectly fit its Action category. Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia is a free to play game for Android and iOS users. If you’re willing to play this game on your desktop PC or laptop, that is possible too but the method is a bit different.
Online and Offline Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia for PC can be played on a computer powered up with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 desktop/Laptop or a Mac OS X powered Macbook/iMac. All you need to run Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia for PC is an emulator like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2. The detailed tutorial is right ahead. You can go through the installation instructions now and start playing Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia for PC.
Download Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia For Windows PC & Mac (Online and Offline)
- Download Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia.
- Click the Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017