After a long time a very simple and highly addictive game is in, it is available on both play store iOS and Android. Don’t Tap The White Tile is an Arcade game, in which, you feel like you’re playing a piano. Interestingly, you have to tap on black tiles instead of white tiles to achieve the high score. The developers have not added any high definition graphics, it is totally simple and a fun game. The game consists of three modes. In Classic mode, just reach the given target as soon as possible. While in the Arcade mode, try your best to tap the black tiles as much as you can with no time limit. And in the Zen mode, try your best to tap the black tiles as much as you can in the given time of 30 seconds. It can be more fun for kids or adults if you will play Don’t Tap The White Tile on PC or Mac. No need to get confuse, just follow my step by step guide on how to install Don’t Tap The White Tile for PC.
Also See: 2048 for pc
Don’t Tap The White Tile for PC ( Windows 7,8,XP-Mac ) Features:
- Charming Piano Sound Effects!!!
- No weird shoes or sharks
- Full English & Chinese language Support (more languages are coming soon)
- Simple Controls
- Google Play Services Support
- Social Share Support
How to Download and Install Don’t Tap The White Tile – Windows 7/8/XP/Mac:
- Running Android apps on PC is possible through an App Player / Android Emulator only. To do this, we recommend BlueStacks. Follow the full guide here and install it on your PC.
- Download Don’t Tap The White Tile file to your PC.
- Once downloaded, go to the downloaded file location.
- Double click the downloaded APK file now.
- Wait for the installation to get complete with BlueStacks.
- Once it complete, open BlueStacks now.
- Click on “All Apps” in the BlueStacks now and click on the app that you just installed.
- Use the app by following the on-screen instructions.
- That’s All! Enjoy!