Dolphin Emulator Android. If you are a big fan of Gamecube and Wii games (that mean you do have a childhood 😛 ), and you are looking a way to play Gamecube and Wii games on your Android devices then you have come to right place. Dolphin Emulator is the one app you’ll needing to play all the Gamecube and Wii games on Android, Unfortunately, Dolphin Emulator is not available on Google Play. But you can download and install Dolphin Emulator APK on your Android devices using the following links.
Dolphin Emulator is Nintendo Gamecube and Wii emulator specially designed for Windows PC and now it’s available for Android. Now because of some reason, this app is no longer available on Google Play but you can download the Dolphin Emulator 0.14 APK from the following links.
Download and Install Dolphin Emulator 0.14 APK for Android:
1. Download Dolphin Emulator APK.
2. Copy the downloaded APK file to your smartphone or tablet.
3. Now on your Android smartphone or tablet, go to settings > security > check “allow unknown sources”.
4. Now using a file explorer locate Dolphin Emulator APK that you just copied on your phone.
5. Tap the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it now.
6. Once installed, open the application through app drawer.
This is all, You have successfully installed Dolphin Emulator APP on your Android devices. If you face any issue regarding this post please let me know in comments.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017