Following are the instruction to install Dolby Digital Plus and Beats Sound Mod on Sony Xperia Z Series, if you are a music lover then you know the difference between normal and Dolby sound, not every Android or iOS device get this privilege to have both Dolby Digital Plus/Beats Sound Mod. Only Xperia Z series have these mods but not all the devices, today I will tell you how to install Dolby Digital Plus/Beats Sound Mod on Sony Xperia Z Series.
Dolby Digital and Beats sound mod [ Download ]
Fix for no speaker sound [ Download ]
- First you have to download both files from the link given above.
- Now transfer the both files into your phone storage.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode. [ To boot your device in to recovery mode press and hold volume down and power button ].
- Once you are in recovery, click on install and select the mod zip file from the list.
- To confirm the install the zip file tap on OK.
- Wait for installation to complete, once installed reboot your system.
- Once your device boots up, go to your app drawer and open SELinux Mod Changer App. Set the mod to Permissive.
- In the end all you have to do is enable the Dolby Digital Sound Mod from Music Settings.
All Done !
- Root & Install Recovery On Xperia Z1 Android 5.1.1 14.6.A.0.368 Firmware
- Root & Install CWM/TWRP On Xperia Z Ultra Android 5.1.1 Lollipop 14.6.A.0.368
- Root Xperia Z C6602, C6603 On Android 5.1.1 10.7.A.0.222 Firmware
To check more guides on how to root Sony Xperia Z series, please visit our Rooting section. [ Click Here ]
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017