DIRECTV Now for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all new app and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
DirectTV Now is developed by AT&T Services, Inc. This app is basically designed for US based users, you can watch Live TV, Local News channels, Sports and events. The best thing about DirectTV Now app is that you can watch movies on demand anywhere and anytime. You can say that AT&T brings your home TV on your device, no need to buy subscriptions, TV BOX, Hardwares etc. Now no matter what we get for our smartphones but to watch our favourite movies we need bigger screens. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download DIRECTV Now for PC.
Download DIRECTV Now for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “DIRECTV Now“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Portal Worlds icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- Download DIRECTV Now APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed DIRECTV Now.
- Click the DIRECTV Now icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install DIRECTV Now for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017