Few days back I’ve posted about how to delete photos on iPhone / iPad in iOS8 – 9, today I’ll tell you how to fix Unable to Delete Songs in the Music App [iOS 7]. Now the procedure is almost same but few things are changed as iOS8-9 are updated version so we have to do a bit more to delete songs in iPhone and iPad running iOS 7. Now let’s start the tutorial on how to fix Unable to Delete Songs in the Music App.
- How To Open Hidden Invisible Files on OSX 10.11 El Capitan.
- Bypass iCloud Activation Lock iOS 8.1.3 / iOS 9.2.1 / 9.3
How To Fix Unable to Delete Songs in the Music App [iOS 7]:
Step1: Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
Step2: Now Tap on Music from the list.
Step3: Scroll down and Turn OFF the switch for iTunes Match.
Step4: Also turn off “Show All Music“.
Step5: Open App tasker and quit the music app.
Step6: Now to delete all the Songs, Tap on Edit located on the top right corner.
Step7: Once you tap on Eidt, you’ll see a red minus sign against ” All Songs ” . Tap on it.
Step8: You’ll see red delete button on right side of all songs. Tap on Delete.
Now if you see few songs in your music app, that means you have turn on the backup for iCloud and now if you want to delete them tap on the iCloud button and download the songs on your device. Once the songs are on your device, you repeat the same process and delete all the songs.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017