Following are the instruction on how to delete photos in iOS when the trash can icon is grayed out .
Yesterday I bought an iPhone 6s from a friend and as I was deleting all of his stuff, I don’t want to delete all the apps because then I have to re-install them and it take time. Now back to the topic as I was deleting photos I found out that the photos he transferred through iTunes can’t be deleted. Never faced such issue before, so I did a little workout and found a working method to delete photos in iOS when the trash can icon is grayed out .
How To Delete photos in iOS when the trash can icon is grayed out:
Before moving on let me tell you one thing,if you are seeing grayed out trash icon on your photos it’s because you have synced these photos using iTunes so in order to remove this photos or delete them you have to use iTunes again. Now let’s start the method to delete photos while trash icon is grayed out.
- First connect your device to your PC or Mac.
- Now if you see a popup asking to trust this device, Tap on trust.
- Open iTunes and select your device, then Click on photos on the left side.
- Now check on sync photos and click apply.
- As soon as you click on apply, you’ll be promoted to replace the library on your mobile device. Click on Agree.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016
- Download Google Pixel and Pixel XL HD Wallpapers - October 25, 2016