With the arrival of S-Cover and Galaxy S4, Samsung has given its users a very simple, elegant and easy way to see the Time, without opening the device again and again. The time will be On that Small screen and you can see it anytime you want and that featured was passed down to Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5 and now it has been seen in Galaxy Note 4 too. Although, there are some, who wants to do a little different than usual and has presented some beautiful designs for SViewCover Clocks. If you are an owner of Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F, then we have a good news along with some quality Clock styles for your device.
The developer has mentioned,that for now only 2 clocks are working and the preview of can’t bee seen in System. Since the Mod messes with the root of your device, you must root your Galaxy Note 4 before proceeding, otherwise not only will you loose this SCover feature but also the stock one too, so make sure to create a Back-up of your CoverServices.apk. There are two methods to install this, the recommended one is through the recovery, although if you haven’t flashed the recovery yet, we have another method for you. Without further ado, let us continue.
SviewCover Clocks: Link
How to Flash Custom Clocks:
- Copy the Zip file to the root of your Sdcard.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Navigate to Advance and Wipe Devlik Cache.
- Go back and Choose Install zip.
- Choose the Clocks.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Once the Installation is over, Go back.
- Reboot System Now
Via Root Explorer:
- Navigate to Root Explorer.
- Go to System/app
- Search for CoverServices.apk
- Copy the apk file from the downloaded Zip file and Paste it here.
- Overwrite if already exists.
- Set the Permissions to rw-r–r–.
- Save and Go back.
- Close all the app and reboot the device.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016