To manage apps and our games in Smartphones we need folder i do :). And i think many others to well today i was checking stuff in my iPhone 5 so i thought let’s tell you How to create Nested Folders on iOS 7. Its most useful thing in iOS 7. To clean your desktop and make it simple Nested folder’s are best for iOS 7.
Let’s start it now. See in the following screen shot. First tap and Hold on any App icon then drag it on the other App icon.
- When we combine two apps new folder will be created.
- Now tap and hold the folder until it grayed out.
- Now when it grayed quickly press the home button for twice to get the multitasking menu.
- Now from the multitasking menu select the home screen. Where you see the icon remain grayed and also wiggling.
- After when you see them wiggling select the destination folder to drop select folder in it.
- There you go it was easy Cheers have Fun. 🙂