Finally wait is over Crazy Taxi™ City Rush is on Android, now you can download it for free. I was waiting for it because when a game is available we can easily play Android Games on PC. Crazy Taxi™ City Rush is famous game of SEGA of America this ace through the city to deliver your passengers on-time — the crazier you drive the higher your rewards! It’s Free to Download and designed for smartphone and tablet devices. Today i” guide you how to download Crazy Taxi City Rush for PC and play it on Windows and Mac.
About Crazy Taxi™ City Rush:
• Intuitive driving controls
• All-new city to master and explore
• All-new cast of crazy passengers
• Crazy variety of special missions and challenges
• Expand the city for higher pay and crazier routes
• Drive crazy to music from your personal library
• Portrait and landscape modes
• Created by the original Crazy Taxi designer, Kenji Kanno, and SEGA’s top mobile developer, Hardlight, makers of Sonic® Dash
For More Visit Google Play.
How To Download Download Crazy Taxi City Rush for PC:
Also See: flappy birds family apk for Android
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, Download Crazy Taxi™ City Rush apk.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Crazy Taxi™ City Rush.
- Now click on Install Button to start the downloading.
- Follow the initial screen instruction after installation is done.
- Goto My Apps after all installation is completed.
- There you’ll see Crazy Taxi™ City Rush icon. Double click on it to open.
- Enjoy the most addictive game ever!
- Don’t forget to let us know about your high score.
- That’s All!
Also See: Kim Kardashian hollywood for pc
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017