Crash of Cars is a new racing game bringing exactly what the name suggests. First off, it’s a real-time multiplayer game. Each player is given a car in an are where he can roam all around freely. The area is full of coins, crowns and many other collectible items. The area even has weapons. Drive your car the way you want, and collect as many crowns, coins and weapons as you can. Use the collected power-ups to destroy other players as they come in. Crash all other cars trying to approach you. If you will not crash other cars, they will crash you and end your game.
Crash of Cars has 4 different maps to enjoy. A huge collection of cars is packed inside the game that you can unlock upon leveling up. You can customise and upgrade your cars the way you wish to. Perform upgrades for your power-ups as well so that it doesn’t take too long for you to handle an enemy. The game also offers everyday tasks and challenges for extra rewards. Crash of Cars is an absolutely free game and it is worth playing on computers as well.
You can play Crash of Cars for PC on your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS powered desktop PCs and Laptops. All you have to do is to follow a few steps given below to start playing the game without going through any complexity.
Download Crash of Cars for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS
Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Crash of Cars” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Crash of Cars icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Crash of Cars for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017