The best thing about an Android device is that you can do a lot of awesome stuff, the open nature of this platform can give freedom to achieve so many things which we cannot do in closed platform like iOS. Today I’ll tell you how to control PlayStatio 3 from your Android device. Bet you can’t do this on iOS devices.
Now before we start the process, first we have to ensure that we had all the things that are required to successfully control PlayStation 3 from your Android device. First we a PlayStation 3, Android smartphone or tablet with root access. If need to root your Android device, you can check our Rooting section. Now let’s start the process.
How to control PlayStation 3 from your Android device:
- First enable Bluetooth on your Android device. Settings> wireless controls> Bluetooth.
- Turn on your console, now head to settings>Manage Bluetooth devices>register a new device. Now go back to your smartphone.
- Make sure your smartphone Bluetooth is visible, Settings>wireless controls> Bluetooth> Tap on check located below My Device. Now go back to you console screen.
- Click on Register new device, you’ll be taken to a new Windows where you have to start scaning.
- Once scanning is complete, select your smartphone. You’ll be provided a six-digit password to enter on your smartphone. Once you have entered the six-digit password your smartphone will be paired with the console.
- Open Google Play on your smartphone and search for BlueputDroid and install it.
- Now that BlueputDroid is installed on your Android device, run the app. It will show you the list of devices that can be connected.
- Select Play Station 3 from the list of Bluetooth devices, All Done.
Now you can control your Play Station 3 from your Android device, if you face any problem regarding this guide please do tell me in comments.