I’ve posted many guides on Samsung Galaxy S5 like Screen Mirroring, Baby Monitor and Heart Monitor etc. Well, the main reason of posting these guides are because Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a different interface, so people find it difficult to use. In the following guide, I’ll tell you how to connect Samsung Galaxy S5 to near by device via Quick Connect. You can not only share content through Quick Connect, you can use Galaxy S5 as a remote for your TV, you can start group play with other devices through Quick connect.
How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S5 to Nearby Devices via Quick Connect:
- First select what you want to transfer e.g (images, videos, audio files and other contents ).
- Now use your 2 finger together to pull down the notification menu and select Quick Connect.
- After selecting Quick Connect your bluetooth will be turned on automatically and Quick will search for available nearby devices.
- Now you’ll get a list of available devices near you, select the one whom you want to transfer the file.
You can Follow our other guides of Samsung Galaxy S5 and if you want to know about something related to Samsung Galaxy S5 you can tell me in comments.
- How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S5
- Enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy s5
- Use Samsung Galaxy S5 as a baby monitor
- Create Wifi Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy s5