Club Penguin Island is the brand new game from Disney’s house. It’s time to embark on a new adventure in the company of little cute penguins. A lot of cool destinations are awaiting you to explore them and discover the ages old treasures, unearth the secrets and myths and bag up some achievements. Your Penguins have a lot of friends to have fun with. You will meet other creatures in the game and party hard with them. Dive in the sea to find out gems. The penguins in the game are highly customisable. You can make them wear the cloth and jewelry of your choice. Penguins deserve to boast off the best fashion, so make them look like the best in town.
Penguins are not only meant to go on adventures, but they have good eating habits as well. They eat a lot and they eat everything they find. Make your Penguins some cheesy pizzas, find them tasty fruits and keep their tummy filled if you want them to do what you wish to achieve in the game. The game offers beautiful graphics with an appropriate combination of sound effects. It comes for free and it can be played on computers as well.
In order to be able to play Club Penguin Island for PC, you need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Remix OS Player or Andy OS running on your computer. You cane easily play Club Penguin Island for PC on Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X by following these steps now.
Club Penguin Island for PC – Windows and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS
Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Club Penguin Island” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Club Penguin Island icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Club Penguin Island for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017