Club Penguin for PC is available but not in .exe or dmg format, you can download the Club Penguin for Pc using third party emulator like BlueStacks and andy. Club Penguin is massive online multiplayer community in which you can play games, join the latest party, meet and chat with friends, play games, adopt and care for pet puffles. If you are looking for a complete package than Club Penguin is the game your are looking for. Before proceeding to Club Penguin for Pc guide let me give you an overview on Club Penguin.
About Club Penguin:
- You can join latest parties every month.
- Every day meet new friends from the world.
- Explorer the island to see new stuff.
- Play as many games as you want to earn virtual coins.
- Unlimited access to all the latest parties & features.
- Collect rare treasures that puffles find.
How To Download Club Penguin for Pc Using Andy Emulator
Step 1: Download the Andy from here.
Step 2: After downloading is complete, install Andy on PC.
Step 3: Andy installation process will take few minutes, When installation is finished launch Andy on you PC.
Step 4: When Andy is open, you’ll see an Android tablet interface head over to Google Play.
Step 5: Open Google Play->Search->Club Penguin->Install.
Step 6: when the installation process is complete, go to the home screen there you’ll see Club Penguin.
Step 7: Double click on Club Penguin icon and start playing the game.
Step 8: Now Club Penguin is successfully installed on your PC, Enjoy the the game.
Also See: Download Club Penguin 1.6.1 APK
Download and Install Club Penguin for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7 – Mac ):
- To download Club Penguin for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Club Penguin using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Club Penguin.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017