If you are a full-time Android Marshmallow user, then you must have had difficulties using the Google Play Store at times. Agree to this point, every Android user has faced such a miserable problem(s) in his/her phase of using Android devices. The Google Play Store is the source for all things, and this is why it is so easy for it to crash and give silly follow-up errors. Some of the most common errors include it not even connecting to the internet.
If you think it is an internet problem, think again. With the vast library that the Google Play Store holds, it can be accepted and it is acceptable once or twice. If you are a victim of hard times with the Play Store, all you need to do is clear Google Play Store Cache from the Settings. However, with Android Marshmallow on the loose, Google made it even trickier to do so for any application. It is not like previously that all you had to do was hop into Applications. This time around, the same process is a bit tough. Let us have a look at it!
- How to install Google Play Store on Remix OS
- Remove My Device From Google Play Store [ Tips ]
- How to force update Google Play Store on Android
How To Clear Google Play Store Cache In Android 6.0 [ Tips ]:
1. Hop into Settings, and then tap on ‘Apps’.
2. Next up, find Google Play Store, and then long-press on the option which reads ‘Storage’. This will take you into a secretly stored location.
3. This location stores personal information of each application.
4. Under this option, you can now just tap to clear app cache of the Google Play Store.
Voila! With just a little trick up the sleeve, you could easily retrieve your dying Google Play Store. Note that if you ever need to do the same with any other application on Android Marshmallow, the procedure is the same. All you need to keep in mind is the application itself. If you have any queries, do refer us in the comments section below!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017