Here’s how you can easily clear your Google search history on Android devices, I’ll tell you two methods to clear the search terms from Google search history, depends on what you want to delete. If you want to delete some specific search terms then it will be quick but if you want to delete all the search history then you’ve to work a little bit more.
How to Clear Your Google Search History on Android [ Tips ]:
- First open Google App on your device.
- Now tap on search bar, a drop-down list of your recent search will show. Tap any search term whom you want to delete.
- You’ll see a pop-up saying ” Delete this query from your history “, Tap on Delete.
- Now if you want to delete all the history from your browser, Open Google mail on your Android browser and log in to your account.
- Tap on the settings located at the bottom of your browser and select history.
- There you’ll see all of your browsing history select the searched terms you want to delete. Once you’ve selected your search terms tap on delete.
- All done !
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Chrome: Fix Youtube Black Screen - October 26, 2016
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016