If you work on Chrome while working in office or at home, you must know that you have to clear cache once in a while, this would help you to get good performance while using Chrome so now let’s start the method to Clear Cache in Chrome.
- It will help you get free space. All your Cache files and images stored on your PC and it takes a lot of space.
- Your Browser shows you old content of this Website if it’s cached, it automatically ignores the new content.
- The information stored in Cache sometimes incomplete or corrupt. That can give you a really bad experience.
- As you all know that, Cache holds downloaded content that means when you load a new Website it will load slowly for the first time.
How To Clear Browser Cache In Google Chrome:
- First Open Chrome on your Pc-Windows-Mac-iMac.
- Now at top right side of your screen, you’ll see 3lines, Click on that and select Settings.
- In Settings page, scroll down and Click on advanced settings.
- Under the privacy tab, you’ll see two options, Content Settings, and Clear Browsing Data.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data, You’ll get a pop-up.
- Cookies and Other Sites and plugin data.
- Cached images and files.
- Autofill form data.
6.Choose Cookies and Other Sites and plugin data – Cached images and files.
7.Now Click on Clear Browsing Data.
This will be all… !
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017