Gaming geeks can now easily install and play the latest game by Supercell, the Clash Royale for PC. Clash Royale for PC works pretty fine on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC / Laptop and as well as on a Mac OS X powered Macbook Air, Macbook Pro and iMac. You can use BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Remix OS or Andy OS Android emulator to play your favourite game Clash Royale for PC. Here’s a comprehensive guide to help you with this, before jumping towards the guide, let’s go through a brief overview of this all new strategy game by the creators of Clash of Clans.
Clash Royale’s concept is quite same as that of the Clash of Clans. In this game the battle is between kingdoms. You’ve to defeat the enemy king and takeover his reign. You can use some characters from the Clash of Clans alongside the characters of Clash Royale. The game also brings troops, defenses and towers from Clash of Clans. You will be seeing a lot of similarities between Clash Royale and Clash of Clans. This might keep your interest alive in this new game. Clash Royale also happens to be a real-time multiplayer game which won’t let you get bored. You can engage with the players from all across the world to get hold of a stronger team in the battle arena. It’s all up to you now how do you defeat the enemy Kings and snatch their Crown chests. You can perform various upgrades in this game like upgrading your card collection with Clash Royale family’s troops, spells and defences. You can also do some construction to defend yourself and make your enemies bite the dust. The game brings a number of Arenas to keep you busy playing it. Clash Royale is an absolutely free-to-play game. You can get it from the Google Play Store, but that works only for an Android device. If you’re willing to play Clash Royale on a computer, you will have to follow this little guide that we have for you right here.
Download Clash Royale For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Clash Royale APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Clash Royale APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Clash Royale.
- Click the Clash Royale icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Clash Royale, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OS X, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017