Clash Royale comes from the developers of all-time famous Clash of Clans. The game takes the trend set by Clash of Clans to a whole new level. Where you had fights between clans in Clash of Clans, you will have fights between kingdoms in Clash Royale. Clash Royale is a real-time multiplayer game, that means you can have even more fun in this game. The game carries some characters from Clash of Clans and also brings a bunch of its own new characters. The game also features Clash of Clans spells, defenses, troops and also Royales such as Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons etc. All you’ve to do is to demolish the enemy Kingdom and occupy the space of your enemy king. Clash Royale brings various upgrades, reward systems to keep your gameplay spicy. The game has become quite famous even before its world-release.
At the moment, Clash Royale is on a soft release. The game has hit only a few regions in the world and in most of the regions its available as “Pre-register”. If you’re one of gaming enthusiast who can’t wait for this game to officially rollout for your region, you may want to get your hands on it right away. The good news is, we’ve already acquired the APK file of Clash Royale. The current version v1.1.2 is now available for download. You safely go ahead and download Clash Royale v1.4.1APK and learn to install it on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Download and install Clash Royale 1.4.1 APK
- Download Clash Royale APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed game through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Clash Royale!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017