Chrome Browser from Google is the best browser for PC and there is no doubt about it. Google released the same browser for Android too and every update has resolved different issues in it and brought amazing performance along with better support. Browse even faster than any usual browser of Android. Sync your Computer Chrome Browser Experience by Signing in and enjoy it anywhere on the Go. Chrome Browser has received the update yesterday, and now you can add Page Shortcuts to your Home-Screen easily from the Menu. You can reduce Data Usage by going to Chrome’s Settings > Bandwidth Management > Reduce Data Usage. Search Faster using the updated New Tab Page and more security and Stability. You can download and install the Updated Chrome Browser Apk at the end of the Post.
But before we go any further, let’s look at the features of Chrome Browser:
- Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
- Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
- Simple, intuitive experience
- Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
- Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
- Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
- Browse privately in Incognito mode
All Read and Ready, let’s go to the next page and Download and Install Chrome Browser Apk.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016