Last time we posted an Article about Springtimezone that Customizes the UI of iOS 7, today we would like to share another whole new level in Customizing the UI of iOS 7, not just Customizing, this app will transform the Entire UI of iOS 7. This new app will transform your home-screen with a new “futuristic” Home-Screen, it give you a layer of Background that you can see part and the rest as you scroll on, in which you can add “nodes” to, these nodes can be apps, folder of apps etc.
This app which is called NextGenUI is available at Cydia Store, installing which will requires a Jailbroken device. NextGenUI will cost only $2.99, which is not a big problem for Apple fans and those who deliberately owns an iOS device will love it that they will almost erase the sadness of paying the money. Here is how you can install and use it.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for NextGenUI.
- Tap NextGenUI once the search is over.
- Tap Purchase in the top right corner.
- Pay and Close it and then Tap install.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Use NextGenUI
- Go To Settings.
- Tap NextGenUI.
- Enable it.
- Choose the settings appear beneath it and change it to how you like it.
- Tap Respring
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016