Every app you install on your Android device comes with default name, in the following guide I’ll tell you how you can Change icon names on Android Home Screen. The Android system don’t allow to change the default name of the App, but there is an which can easily change any app name on Android, no need to root your device.
Change the Names of the Icons on Your Android Home Screen:
- First you have to download an app from Google Play Store. Open Google Play and search for QucikShortCuts.
- Once the app is installed. launch it from your app drawer by tapping on its icon. Now you’ll see the list of all apps, scroll down and find the app for which you want to change the name. Tap on the App.
- All the information of the app will be displayed, tap on the “Tap to change label”.
- When you tap on change the label a new dialog box will show up, rename the shortcut and tap on Ok.
- Now new name displays at the top of the right pane.
- You’ll see a create button at the bottom of the screen, Tap on it to create a new app shortcut.
- Once its done you’ll see a pop-up asking for the ranking.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017