If you are SnapChat user and do use SnapChat so much then you need to use Casper, a SnapChat client for Android. It allows you to Save Snaps, Send Snaps from your Gallery and much more. Bad news is that it’s not available on Google Play, for some reasons it’s removed from the Play Store. But you can download Casper Apk directly from their own site. Today Casper got a new update, unfortunately, it cannot be updated automatically so we have to download the latest version from their site and update it.
Download Casper 18.104.22.168 APK directly on your Android device from the following links.
What’s New in Casper 22.214.171.124 APK:
– Drastically decreased Photo snap upload size. This makes snaps upload faster, and uses a lot less of you data!
– Fixed bug from previous update where video captions on received snaps weren’t showing in Snap Editor when you chose to reuse them.
– Memory Optimisations!
Download and Install Casper 126.96.36.199 APK for Android:
- Download Casper 188.8.131.52 APK.
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed app through app drawer.
- That’s all.!