In this post, I’ll tell you how to Fix “Cannot Get Mail The Connection To The Server Failed” on iPhone and iPad. This is a very common error and I am sure that mostly every iOS user has faced this once. Let’s start the method to fix cannot get mail the connection to the server failed error.
Fix “Cannot Get Mail The Connection To The Server Failed” on iPhone and iPad:
Following are the several different methods that will help you fix cannot get mail the connection to the server failed error.
Move Mail to Different Inboxes:
First, the thing you should do is create a new folder on your Mail app and move all your Emails to this folder.
Re-enter Account Passwords:
Sometimes we change the password of our Gmail account and forget to update it in Mail app. ( Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendar -> Account ->Password. )
Change Microsoft Exchange Security Settings
- Open Active Directory Users and computer
- On the top menu choose View > Advanced Features.
- Find and right click the mail account and choose Properties.
- Choose Security tab. Then choose Advanced.
- Select the check box ““Include inheritable permissions from this object’s parent”.
After trying these solutions 90% of users have successfully fixed the cannot get mail the connection to the server failed error. Now if you are not among them then try the following steps.
- Go to Settings, iCloud->Turn Off->Mail, Contacts, Calendars->reset the password.
- In Settings->Toggle on Airplane Mode->Toggle Off.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars in Settings, Delete your account and configure it as a new account.
- Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- Set the limit of “Mail Days to Sync” field to “No Limit”.