Call of Duty Heroes is available for PC. Yes, you can install Call of Duty Heroes on your PC. There is no .EXE or .Dmg format for Call of Duty Heroes, but we can install Android games and Apps on our PC using third party emulators like Bluestacks. Call of Duty Heroes is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. In the following guide we’ll explain how to install Call of Duty Heroes for Pc using Bluestacks. Before starting the guide let me give you an overview on Call of Duty Heroes.
About Call of Duty Heroes:
* Call of Duty Heroes is a combination of all the Call of Duty franchise, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and more.
* Call of Duty Heroes comes with 3 army units Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
* You can use different strike packages such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
* You can upgrade your weapons, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
* Call of Duty Heroes has the multiplayer option so you can join your friends in battles.
For more information please visit Google Play Store.
Also See: Retry for PC Download
Download and Install Call of Duty Heroes for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7 – Mac ):
- To download Call of Duty Heroes for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Call of Duty Heroes using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Call of Duty Heroes.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017