iCloud is a Apple service that is use to backup your device automatically and also it works as antitheft service, means if you’ve added your iCloud on iPhone,iPad and iPod touch and your device got stolen, the person who has your device cannot access or use it. Ok you all know what is iCloud well few months back i’ve posted a method on How To Bypass Apple ID On iPhone Running iOS 7.1, this method was only to bypass id and only on iPhone 4, but today finally i’ve found a method that will work on iPhone 5, 5c, 4s, 5s, iPad and iPod Touch. This method is simple and introduced by two hackers and they named it DoulCi. Basically its a server work as a server after the magic line is added. So i’ve prepared a step by step guide on How To Use DoulCi To Bypass iCloud Activation on iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, iPad and iPod Touch.
Server up 220.127.116.11 albert.apple.com
DoulCi gives you option to bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone 5 and others. But still there is catch you cannot use sim on iPhone only it will give you option to bypass the activation lock. Developers are saying that they are working on it but yet there is no solution for sim working. As i’ve told you before that DoulCi is server so if you are trying my method and its not working then no need to worry DoulCi is operated by hackers so sometime server is down. So i would suggest that give it a try twice.
How To Use DoulCi To Bypass iCloud Activation [ Guide ] [ Unlock iPhone 5 ]:
- DoulCi don’t need to be downloaded it not a tool. So you don’t have to download.
- First open this url in your Mac /private/etc/hosts and C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts for windows users.
- Now you’ve to edit IP address and add the magic line which is also a IP address.
18.104.22.168 albert.apple.com [ edit this ]
Use the following IPs for replacing.
- Now turn on your device and goto activation lock.
- Connect your device with iTunes.
- After connecting your device with iTunes a message will pop-up ” The server you are trying to connect is not trusted “. Click on Yes!.
- A new error will pop-up now disconnect your device.
- Wait for few seconds and now again connect your device with iTunes.
- Done 🙂 🙂 !!!.
doulCi Server IP Address:
The current doulCi server IP addresses are:
- 22.214.171.124 albert.apple.com.
- 126.96.36.199 gs.apple.com.
Updated doulCi IP’s:
- Update 1: 188.8.131.52
- Update 2: 184.108.40.206
- Update 3: 220.127.116.11
Do tell me in comments if you face any kind of issue regarding this guide.. !
Method Found On Redit:
Preparation: download iTunes and get a sim with Activated PIN on it. Add a valid sim card to your device. Or follow all steps on your device till the screen with apple id activation.
First step: go to doulCi website and copy the IP.
Second step: Go to your hosts file from “C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc”.
Step three: Open hosts with Notepad and add IP albert.apple.com. (Example: 192.168.1.1 albert.apple.com)
Step four: Connect your iPad/iPhone/iPod to your PC (via USB) and open iTunes.
Step five: Wait for the message box with: iTunes can’t verify the identity of the server “albert.apple.com” , then click “Continue”.
You are done! You successful bypassed iCloud activation.
Doulci Activator Software Beta Test [ Video ]
Update 2x: New DoulCi Activator is Coming this week, you can register for DoulCi server from here.
DoulCi Activator.. Recorded September 24th,2014 https://t.co/OPyVDvlGJS
— DoulCi Team (@DoulciTeam) September 25, 2014
Join me on twitter to get more from DoulCi. [ Follow me ]
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017