We’ve provided a lot of methods to bypass Apple id and they worked but today I’ve found a real working method. This method is bit tricky and time taking, Let’s start the tutorial on how to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock iOS 8.1.3 / iOS 9.2.1 / 9.3. This method is applied on 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus running current iOS 9.3 / 9.2.1 / 9.2 / 9.1 / 9.0.2 / 9.0 / 8.4.1 / 8.4 / 8.1.3 firmware.
How To Bypass iCloud Activation Lock iOS 8.1.3 / iOS 9.2.1 / 9.3 [ Working ]:
- You have to change your DNS in your WiFi settings. [ 220.127.116.11 ].
- Now head over to activation lock screen and tap on activation help. To make sure that DNS is working you have to wait till you see ritual site.
- When you’ll be in next menu you’ll see options like playing games, watching videos, internet, etc.
- Now move over to ‘Applications’ option and tap the ‘Crash Test 1’. The moment you tap on crash test 1 your device will reprising the stuff.
- Tap on WiFi settings.
- Tap on ‘i’ and pick ‘Manual’ option.
- Add distinct emoji icons to the ‘Server’ and type ‘8888’ over the ‘Port’ zone.
- When your device boots up, select the language. Keep doing this over and over again. It will take five minutes or more, as soon as it hits the required number of crashes you’ll promoted to your device home screen.
- Once you’ll see you home screen, you can use only three apps Phone, Newsstand and Facetime.
- You can now open Facetime or phone app to find the Apple id of previous owner and contact him.