In this post, I’ll tell you how to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone, I have collected the best working method on the web. Now before moving on let me tell you that the methods I’ll be using are free but not all of them. You can try these methods on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5-5s, iPod, and iPad. Let’s start the method to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone.
Bypass iCloud activation on iPhone through DNS method:
- On activation windows, press the home button->WiFi->”I”->remove the existing DNS and add the custom ones.
- Add 18.104.22.168. as new DNS servers.
- Tap on “Back.”
- Tap on “Done.”
- Tap on “Activation help.”
- Once you are through with the given steps, you’ll see a message saying ” you have successfully connected to my server”.
- Tap on the Menu.
- Now you’ll be in home screen and you can access YouTube, Mail, Maps, Games, Social, User chat, Video, Audio and more.
Video Guide: How to bypass iCloud activation through DNS:
Bypass iCloud activation online:
- Open this link in your browser. [ link ].
- Click on “iCloud Unlock” from the menu.
- Here you have to fill your information ( Handset type and IMEI number ), once done with the information you have to make the payment.
Bypass iCloud activation on iPhone with a suitable tool:
- Download the ‘iCloud activation bypass tool version 1.4’.
- Launch the program on your PC.
- Now connect your iPhone or iPad with your PC.
- Wait for device information scan.
- Once done with the device info, click on Bypass Activation Lock’.
- Now all you have to do is wait for the bypass process to be completed. Once the Bypass Activation Lock process is finished, you have to reboot your device.