Bunny Run is a new game in that landed in the Google Play Store. The game is quite simple and addictive. All you got to do is, you got to run your bunny while jumping through the obstacles and collects lots of carrots. The more carrots you collect, the more score you will make in the game. What I loved about this game are its graphics. Bunny Run offers pretty much cool and eye catching graphics that do not hurt the eyes and you can play this game for as long as you want.
The game comprises of a number of levels, the higher you go, the higher is the difficulty. Although this game is available in the Google Play Store for the Android devices, but some users might not be able to enjoy this little cool game on the small screens and they would like to have it on their PCs or MAC devices. In the succeeding post, we are going to install Bunny Run on a Windows powered PC or a MAC. You just got to follow the instructions carefully and get this game running on the computer. Let’s go through the features of this game and install this game.
Easy touch and tilt control,just tap the screen for jump
Collect as much carrots as possible
Mind the gap and the obstacles on the road.
3, 2, 1 go! Start your free running adventure!
Bunny Run For PC – Free Download:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, download Bunny Run APK.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Bunny Run.
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to access Bunny Run.
- Use arrow keys to play the game.
- Enjoy running dodging the vehicles!
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017