The sequel of Bubble Witch is available on Google Play Store for quite a time and we didn’t get to share the Apk file with you, not fair. If you have ever played NeoGeo games, I don’t know about you, but I have played these games a lot, and one of my Favorite one was Puzzle Bubble, where you have to throw a color ball or bubble and make a combination of 3 to break all of them, if somehow the collection of all the bubbles reaches the bottom ,you’ll loose the game. It seems like the Android developers are going back in the time now, instead of creating new games, they are bringing some of the best old games to the modern time, and I would love to see KOF 97 is full screen mode, without stupid emulators.
Bubble Witch 2 offers the same experience as Puzzle Bubble, pop all the bubbles in the maze to win. You have 60 levels to play and more are added every 2 weeks, different game modes, some specialties to help you pass the levels, easy sync the game when connected to internet and much more.You can download this app From Google Play store, but we are hearing a lot of people having problem with Google Play Store, so we are providing the link of Apk File of Bubble Witch 2.
How To Download Bubble Witch 2 Apk.
- Allows your device to Install from Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security and Tap Unknown Source.
- Download Bubble Witch 2: LINK
How To Install Bubble Witch 2 Apk.
- Download the Above file.
- Connect your Device with PC.
- Copy the Apk file to your device.
- Disconnect the Device.
- Install the Apk like normal and Run the app Online the First Time.
- While installing, if ask for any Installation Process, Choose “Package Installer” and if there is a Pop-Up Choose “Decline”
If you Have any problems, Feel free to comment in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016