Facebook Messanger was released with one motive in mind, to give the users a whole new world of chatting experience with friends without being a part of the original Facebook app. As the time progressed, they kept on giving better and better things in it, and the best one that I liked was the Chat Head. Well it allows you to minimize the conversation and if that person sends you a message you will be notified on the same Chat Head, without any need to open the app. On Android, Ninja Messanger is the app that allows you to do the same thing on text messaging app.
Since the Jailbreak community is doing everything it can to make iOS get on the top of Market again, though it is not possible but it is better to be late than never. MessageHead is a tweak that allows users to create Chat head of their conversations and stop yourself from opening the app over again. The tweaks also has some configurations, allowing you to change the design of Pop-up. You can access the Chat Head from any other app you are using by tapping the contact picture which will be anywhere on the screen. Further it is up-to you to explore the tweak.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device.
- Open Cydia.
- Search for MessageHead.
- Tap MessageHead once the search is over.
- Purchase the app and wait for the Install button to appear
- Tap Install on the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your Device.
- One thing you must keep in mind is that, if you have already installed SmartClose Tweak, uninstall it for no bugs in this one
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017