The story line goes through like this, Paul is a seed that is out of soil and now looking for Sunlight to grow up, not water stay Paul away from the water as it will die in it. You have to fly Paul over the River but not with wings, Trampoline is there for you to help Paul over the rivers of any kind. The more sunshine and Rainbow will you collect the more points you will get. There will be birds you have to watch out for, especially for the Black Ones, outrun them and all is well. Make wise decisions over the obstacles as they may get you in trouble in the coming parts of the game.This game is available for Both Android and iOS and now you can play in on PC too. Just Follow our Guide and All is Well. But remember this is not an official release for PC, it is just being run on PC using a Third Party Emulator.
Before we Go any further, let’s look at the Feature of Bouncy Seed:
- A brand new originality game
- Deceptively simple to play
- Create your own rainbow in the sky
- Endless stages
- Beautiful graphic
- New balloon item added
- Leaderboards and achievements
- Game store with plentiful item
All read and Done, let’s see how we can install Bouncy Seed On PC.
How to Download and Install Bouncy Seed on PC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, Download Bouncy Seed Apk
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Bouncy Seed
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to play it.
- Tap the screen by clicking inside the game frame.
- Enjoy the most tough game ever!
- Don’t forget to let us know about your high score.
- That’s All!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016