LG’s Latest Flagship LG G2 has won the Heart of many people and why wouldn’t it! LG G2 is a beast of performance and houses some pretty luxurious specifications, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core Processor clocked at 2.2GHz, 5.2″ Full HD IPS Display, 2GB RAM and 3,000 mAh Li-Polymer Battery. However, there are some reasons, that users didn’t like LG G2. First the Lag while Using Camera, second the poor image quality and third , the Speaker and Headphone Volume Output of Phone. But LG G2 belongs to the World of Android, where any software related issue of device with good fan base does not go unattended.
If you own an LG G2 and wants to increase the Volume of Speaker and Headphone, we have a perfect solution for you. Thanks to XDA Member sil0, who have created the Perfect Hack for LG G2 Sound problem. We will show you how to apply this Hack and make your LG G2 sound Noticeably Louder.
Compatible LG G2 Models:
The Following LG G2 models are compatible with this Sound Hack:
- AT&T LG G2 D800
- T-Mobile LG G2 D801
- International LG G2 D802
- Canadian LG G2 D803 (Rogers, Bell, Telus, etc.)
- Sprint LG G2 LS980
- Verizon LG G2 VS980
- Korean LG G2 F320L
- A Rooted LG G2, if you haven’t rooted your LG G2 yet, Follow: How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LG G2 (All Versions).
- A Root file Browser, Like Root File Explorer or Root Browser
- LG_G2_Volume_Boost_Mod_AT&T.Zip [Mirror]
- LG_G2_Volume_Boost_Mod_Canadian.Zip [Mirror]
- LG_G2_Volume_Boost_Mod_International.Zip [Mirror]
- LG_G2_Volume_Boost_Mod_Korean.Zip [Mirror]
- LG_G2_Volume_Boost_Mod_Sprint.Zip [Mirror]
- LG_G2_Volume_Boost_Mod_T-Mobile.Zip [Mirror]
- LG_G2_Volume_Boost_Mod_Verizon.Zip [Mirror]
Note: Make sure that you haven’t installed any-other Volume Mod or Tweak.
How To Install Volume Mod On LG G2.
- Installing a Custom Mod or Hack is quite easy, all you need to do is to replace the Stock files with Custom ones, here is how you can do it.
- Download the Zip file, according to your device. Unzip it and copy the File to your Phone. The file must be snd_soc_msm_Taiko.
- Now open Root Explorer, and Go to /system/etc/ directory.
- Find “snd_soc_msm_Taiko” and copy it to any-other folder for Back-up.
- Now Copy and Paste the Modded File at /system/etc/.
- If Ask for Overwrite, Tap Yes.
- Now you need to Set permissions for this file, how Follow: Set/Fix Permissions On Android Devices- How To Guide
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016