Bluestacks is an amazing software; an android emulator which allows you to download and enjoy Android apps on your computer. To get Bluestacks on your computer go to the Bluestacks site and download the software which is going to take just a while. Once the software is downloaded, install it and see a window pop-up on the screen. This is the Bluestacks software from where you can search any app in the Playstore and install it on your computer.
This is the online installer and you need to have an internet connection in order to download. If you lose internet connectivity, the download will stop and you can not install apps by this method. Annoying, isn’t it ? To avoid this hassle, you need to have an offline installer.
Offline Installer Features:
- Once you have installed the Bluestacks software, go to ‘My Apps’ from the menu bar.
- Now click on Set up Sync and give your Gmail ID and password to log into your existing Google account.
- This will synchronize all the apps from the Android Playstore associated with the given account. Now you can download all the Android apps you want in your computer.
Pros of Bluestacks Offline Installer:
- If you are wondering why do you need to have Blustacks offline installer, here are the reasons;
- First of all, once you have installed it in your computer, you no longer require an internet connection in order to download apps.
- You will face any Bluestacks runtime data error.
- It is more reliable and much more efficient.
- This is the best option for the people with slow internet connections.
Bluestacks offline installer requires you to have Windows Xp or later, at least 2GB of hard disk space and 1GB RAM.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017