Now I know, since I am also a Gamer, that every gamer is waiting for a Zombie Apocalypse which will never going to happen, to kill as many zombies and enjoy the Time. We have seen many movies to let us know how to deal with Zombies, but since nothing like a Zombie Apocalypse will ever to happen, the only choice left is to kill zombies in Games or watch them in Movies. Developers are doing their best to give us a Good Zombies killing experience in the games like Left for Dead, or COD BO 2 Zombie Mode and on Android Plants Vs Zombies and the fresh release, Bloody Harry. In Bloody Harry your Job is Kill zombies and make sure that they don’t take off your Head, Unlimited Ammo and Weapons are there for you to make sure that you remain alive.This game is available for Both Android and iOS and now you can play in on PC too. Just Follow our Guide and All is Well. But remember this is not an official release for PC, it is just being run on PC using a Third Party Emulator.
Before We go any further, Let’s Look at the Features of Bloody Harry:
- Endless Fun
- 15 weapons, additional upgrades
- Powerups like armor, allies and more
- Awesome Music and Sound FX
- Fully voiced, fun comments from the Cook
- Tons of Missions and Rewards
- Level Ups and Perks to choose
All read and Done, let’s Move and see how to install Bloody Harry on PC.
How to Download and Install Bloody Harry on PC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, Download Bloody Harry Apk
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Bloody Harry
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to play it.
- Tap the screen by clicking inside the game frame.
- Enjoy the most tough game ever!
- Don’t forget to let us know about your high score.
- That’s All!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016