Beat The Boss 3 For PC, Beat The Boss 3 is the perfect game for all those who are tired of their boss and wants to beat the hell of him, this game allows you to attack the Boss with a lot of different things and weapons. Show your boss this game and let him know, he won’t be able to anything and this game will be even more entertaining. There are several ways to beat your boss, you can use Tapas (Slaps), arrows , pounds, canecadas etc. You can also use Flamethrower, Extinguisher, Guns like AK-47, MP5, grenades, axes, Shovels, Slings, Cacti and much much more. Beat The Boss 3 is a fun game and if you are really tired of your boss then the fun will be double. This game is available for Both Android and iOS and now you can play in on PC too. Just Follow our Guide and All is Well. But remember this is not an official release for PC, it is just being run on PC using a Third Party Emulator.
Before We Go Any Further, Let’s look at the Features of Beat The Boss 3:
- Customize your boss: Evil comes in many forms. You can make your own!
- Customize your weapons: Camouflage or champagne color grenades? It’s up to you.
- Premium weapons: 100+ all new lethal weapons to make your boss wet his pants.
- Physics simulated: Get a satisfying reaction to all of your intense beatings
- Funny one-liners: Don’t laugh too loud at work
- World tour: Play in beautiful hand-crafted stages!
Now Let’s Head towards the Tutorial of Installing Beat The Boss 3 On PC.
How To Play Boss 3 For PC .
- First Download And install BlueStacks.
- Start Bluestacks, click on Search icon.
- Search for Beat The Boss 3 and Click on Install.
- Just like on Android it will first download then install.
- After the installation Click on Beat The Boss 3 Icon to start playing the game.
If you are using an Apk file.
- Download an Apk file of Beat The Boss 3 .
- If you have already installed Bluestacks, then just double-click the apk file will start the installation.
- If not then Install Bluestacks to start the installation.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016