Galaxy Note 4 is finally making its way to different markets all around the world. The device is a true beast and happens to be Samsung’s most powerful device ever. Atop we have a 5.7 QHD display having a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels accompanied by 515 ppi. Under the hood there’s a 3 GB RAM, internal storage begins at 32 GB, an external SD card slot can be found on-board as well. Samsung has powered it up wither with Snapdragon 800 CPU or it’s very own Exynos 5433 chipset, a massive 3220 mAh battery can be found that makes this device alive. Out of the box, Galaxy Note 4 can be found running on Android 4.4.4 KitKat having Samsung’s latest TouchWiz UI.
These specifications make the Galaxy Note 4 a very nice device to play with across the beyond the boundaries. And if you happen to be an Android power user as well, you probably won’t be able to stop yourself from unleashing the real power of Samsung’s latest iteration in the Galaxy Note series. Before you start the rooting, flashing and tweaking stuff, the very first thing you should do once you get your device is, you must backup the EFS partition of your device. Downgrading the firmware on your device, flashing a wrong file with an invalid kernel or a wrong bootloader, or flashing any file that is not supported by your device can result in messing up your EFS. EFS partition includes all the information of your device’s radio and modem, the imei number is written on this partition and if some how you mess up this partition, you will end up getting a generic IMEI or a you will simply get a nulled IMEI. As a result, your device will become a gadget without a phone feature. You won’t be able to make any calls, you won’t be able to send any sms messages and same goes for other connectivity parameters on your device. You may read all about EFS here.
Before you start looking for a method to backup EFS on your newly owned Galaxy Note 4, our beloved friend Dr Ketan has already come up with a tool that backups the EFS on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U and SM-N910F, SM-N910C, SM-N910S, SM-N910K, SM-N910H, SM-N910G. The tool is a simple little application, all you need is, you need to install it on your rooted device and tap the button to do the magic and you’re all safe to tweak your device the way you want. Let’s learn the method now.
How To Backup EFS On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Download EFS Tool Note 4 and install it on your rooted Galaxy Note 4 | Play Store Link
- Once installed, open the application from the app drawer.
- Long tap the button infront of your device model number.
- It will ask for SuperSu rights, grant and it will quickly backup your EFS.
- It will create a backup folder on the internal SD named as MyEFSNote4.
- You can use the same application to restore the EFS backup.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017
- Download Yu Gi Oh Duel Links for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017