Back-up your data, in modern times, is one of the most important things to do. Since we are all engaged in consistent customization, there are chances of loss of data or there are chances that we might loose the whole system. Sometimes, we need to factory reset the whole device, which erases the entire data, thus deleting all the messages and Media that we shared using WhatsApp. In simple words, loosing your data not only stops the pace of your messaging life, but also you have to start from the Scratch in many cases. Sometimes those messages are so important that you might loose a little of you mind along with those messages too.
In the beginning, users have to manually copy the Data along to PC or upload it anywhere, but as the time passed, the process became simple and basic. Now you can even set the timer, to when the Back-up should be made, it can be daily, Weekly or Monthly, depends on your choice. In this Article, we will show you how to Back-Up WhatsApp Media & Messages in iPhone, without further ado, let us continue.
Back-Up WhatsApp Media & Messages:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap Settings.
- Navigate to Chat settings.
- Tap on chat Back-up.
- Tap Back-up Now.
- Locate the Auto Back-up option.
- Choose according to your demand, Daily Weekly or Monthly
- That is It
Restore WhatsApp Messages:
- Make Sure you are logged-in using the same iCloud ID
- Install WhatsApp again, if you have un-installed it.
- Use your Phone number to Activate WhatsApp.
- Once you are signed in, you’ll be asked to Restore Back-up from iCloud.
- Make Sure the Number is same as before.
- That is it, after a little time, all of your data will be restored.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016