WhatsApp is no doubt the best Communication application ever despite that it only provides the Messaging facility over Internet connection and also not the top Social Chat app on both Android and Apple Store,s yet it is best in the world. It is totally free for the First year of use and then afterwards $0.99 per year and you wont be bothered by ads at all. All type of messages can be sent and received through WhatsApp, like Pictures, Small Videos, Audios and Links. If you want to use WhatsApp for another year free, then you need to change your Number otherwise it is $0.99 per year.
The latest release of WhatsApp features the Auto Back-up and Restoring afterwards but there are sometimes when you can’t able to restore messages, we will show you how you can manually Back-up and Restore messages of WhatsApp. It is really simple and easy to done.
Root Your Device:
Since the following tutorial needs an Android device which is Rooted, you need to Root your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Root Section to find out how to Root your device
Back-Up Messages From WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open Settings.
- Open Chat Settings.
- Tap on Back-Up conversation to Back-up all your messages.
Extract Back-Up File for Further Restore
- Download and Install Root Browser.
- Open it and Navigate to Data > Data > com.whatsapp > Databases.
- Save all the Files to another Folder or Upload them all if you want.
- Or You can only save messagestore.db file
- Now if you lose your app or somehow you can’t able to restore the data automatically you can jut paste the above files to the same location and install the WhatsApp.
- All of your Data will be restored.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016