Now, when it comes to saving data of any of your iOS device, users mostly rely on iTunes and once you connect your device with it. And iTunes will first make sure to waste a lot of time to update your device and almost everything in it, then it will apply some of its policies to force you to delete the recent library and create a new one, if you want to save any of your songs and stuff, then it comes to saving all the apps. Also iff you have installed any app using any 3rd party resources, iTunes is there to make sure that it never gets saved using iTunes and besides, let’s agree on one thing most of us hates iTunes.
On Android you have a lot of apps to save your data along with apps and their data, so you won’t have to worry about anything. However, on iOS things are a little complicated, you don’t have much variety of apps to save the apps and data, but still those apps which are available are amazing and we will share the bast one with you.
DiskAid is more like a PC suite for iOS devices, works on Both Mac and Windows, it will back-up and sync almost everything on your iPhone even those apps you have downloaded via Piracy. It will let you add new songs, perform a message and Contacts back-up, explore the entire system, manage your photos and videos and much more. It also allows you to back-up your apps along with their Data, if you want to delete the app and re-install it afterwards, all the data of the game will be there for you.
However, there is a limit on the free version, you can’t transfer more than 25 songs and back-up more than 5 contacts, but you can break the limit by using a sum of $30.
How To Back-up:
- Connect your device with PC and Launch the app, you can use USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- Once connected, choose apps from the Sidebar.
- Select any of the apps, click on the Manage apps and then Extract app.
- Select where you want to save the App.
- Select whether you want to save data as well or just the app.
How To Restore:
- Restoring is even easier than Backing-up, and you can do them in bunch if you want.
- Form the Same App Screen, Select Copy to Device.
- Select the backed-up apps you have and click OK.
- They will be installed one-by-one.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016