About Auxo 2, back in late February the A3Tweaks officially released the confirmation about the release of Auxo 2 and it would be getting a specific design for iOS 7 according to the theme and use of iOS 7. They confirmed that, on April 2, they will release the upgraded version of Auxo Tweak, Auxo 2 and true to their words the Tweak is now live on Cydia Store. Incase if you haven’t used it on iOS 6, which was quite a big task back then, taking the multi-tasking to its peek then. After iOS 7 Apple Significantly changed the Multi-Tasking but still this Tweak, as made according to iOS 7, can take Multi-Tasking to a whole new level even in iOS 7 and when it comes to tweaks like Auxo 2 there is always an interesting thing, whether this app will be relevant or not and in case of Auxo 2, there is no disappointment.
Once you installed this Tweak, you can glide through different apps with aplomb, with just simple swipe gestures you can switch from one app to another and just like its predecessor the app perfectly blends in with the interface of iOS 7 and looks even more stunning than what it was in iOS 6. Auxo 2 can be categorized in Three parts as mentioned in the description of tweak itself: Multi-Center, Quick-Switcher and Hot Corners
Multi-Center is just like Control Center in iOS 7, just from a single swipe up from the bottom of the display brings up the Multi-Center View, which features App Switcher, Brightness Control,Playback control and much more. Form this view, you can pull down the app preview to make an even bigger view of them which can be very handy.
Quick-Switcher is one of the best part in this app, it lets you switch between apps with just a single Swipe up gesture. While Hot-Corners, as same as iOS 6, lets you swipe up from the bottom to left or right corner of display to bring up multi-tasking or straight jump to home-screen. You have to option to invert Hot-Corner,if you like.
About the price of Auxo 2, if you are the owner of the previous version of Auxo, then you can get a new one for only $1.99 and if you are a new user only $3.99. The discount for old users is because they helped the developer in releasing the new version of Auxo, although over-all saving is negligible 1cent.
The worst part is that this app is not compatible with iPad but the A3Tweaks have promised to release an iPad compatible version specifically designed for iPad. This is a great opportunity for all the iOS 7 users with iPhones only, to grab their hands on Auxo 2. If you want the true multi-tasking experience on your iPhone then you better, no, get it now, while its fresh. =D
How To Download And Install Auxo 2
Download Auxo 2:
- Open Cydia.
- Search for Auxo 2.
- Tap Auxo 2 once the search is over.
- Tap Purchase in the top right corner.
- Pay and Close it and then Tap install.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Use Auxo 2:
- After the Installation, Auxo 2 will automatically start.
- You can Swipe Up to bring the Multi-Taksing.
- You can Swipe up from bottom to Left or Right Corner of Display to bring up multi-tasking or straight jump to home-screen.
- You can close all the apps at once with Big X button after Swiping up to bring multi-tasking
- Open Auxo Settings to learn more about it.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016