Following are the instruction on how to Automatically Forward Email in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, & 2007 to other emails address, this came handy because you don’t have to go through with all the intense configurations to setup Outlook exchange account on your device or PC.
- Open Outlook 2016, 2013 or 2010 on your PC. Select File” > “Rules and Alerts“ and if you are using Outlook 2007, select “Tools” > “Rules and Alerts“.
- You have to set a new rule, from the “E-mail Rules” tab, choose “New Rule”.
- Now you’ll be in rule wizard, under “Start from a template or from a blank rule” click on “Check messages when they arrive“, and click “Next“.
- In next page you’ll see many options, if you want to select specific emails then you can choose from any of the following but if you want all the emails then leave everything unchecked. Now when you click on next you’ll get a message ” This rule will be applied to every message you receive. Is this correct?” Select “Yes“.
- Click on “forward it to people or public group” and click Next.
- Then next page will be Rule Address, you’ll see all of your contacts. Choose the contacts from you want to get emails. Select “OK” then “Next” when done.
- If you want to set any exceptions, here you can setup. Once done select “Next“.
- Now you want to save your Rule with a name, under the ” Specify a name for this rule“. Check the both box as shown in the photo.
- “Turn on this rule”
- “Run this rule now on messages already in Inbox”
When you are done, Click on finish.
That’s all for now, Please keep visiting Techbeasts for more interesting guides and tips. If you found this guide helpful please share it with your friends.