OS X Mavericks comes with a lot of improved features which are far better from the previous OS X. You can add internet account in just a few steps. There is no rocket science, even you can sync your contacts with Facebook photos. Windows don’t have such a kind of option. Today I will tell you how you can Automatically add Facebook photos to your Contacts with OS X Mavericks. Just to clear you that not only Facebook, you can add Gmail, Twitter, Hotmail and many more.
How To Automatically add Facebook photos to your Contacts with OS X Mavericks:
- First click on the Apple Logo on your Macbook Extreme left.
- A drop down menu will drop, click on System Preferences.
- Now from System Preferences click on Internet Accounts.
- After clicking on Internet Accounts you will get a list of Accounts, you can add click on Facebook.
- After Clicking on Facebook a box will appear, fill in your Facebook ID and Password.
- After logging in to your Facebook, account will be automatically added. Click on Facebook -> Contacts -> Select -> Get Profile Photos. You will get an option box asking permission to access your contacts, select update contacts.
All Done now, you’ll see Facebook photos on your contacts. Do tell me if you face any kind of issue.
You can also Check:
- How to restore archived contacts on a Mac ( OS X Mavericks )
- Don’t Miss A Single Reminder With Jailbreak Tweak Sticky
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017