When Apple introduced Touch ID, many thought that they will get some premium use with it, like using your fingerprint to fill Password fields in different forms and Sites. But after the arrival of iPhone 5S, all those fantasies were done. You can use that fingerprint scanner to unlock your device or purchase Apps in App Store. A lot of people mentioned, why there is no option of using your fingerprint scanner to put Password, but for an instance they should give an option to use it that way.
If you have a Jailbroken device and looking for such solution, we have a great answer for you. There is an app called iTouchSecure, that allows you to fill password fields using your fingerprint.It’s a welcomed expansion of Touch ID’s functionality and I, for one, love it. Let’s find out how we can put it to proper use.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for iTouchSecure.
- Tap iTouchSecure once the search is over.
- Tap Purchase in the top right corner.
- Pay and Close it and then Tap install.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Use iTouchSecure
- Once the device opens up and the app is installed.
- Open Safari or any other password putting app, if you are already logged-in you need to log-out first, then log-in again to make it remember your password.
- Type in the Password and log-in.
- Now the next time you don’t need to write your password, just a simple scan will be enough.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016