Well, there are no news for Official Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat firmware from Samsung to carrier Galaxy Smartphones, till then the only option to enjoy Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on Carrier Galaxy devices is by installing Custom ROMs based on Kit-Kat. Android 4.4.2 Gummy ROM can help you in this matter, It is based on AOSP and also includes some Hardware Key Mods, Lots of Wallpapers, Status Bar Mode and some performance control options as well. Theme manger and Quick Settings are also included in this ROM.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 to Gummy ROM by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.4.2 Gummy Custom ROM On AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
Features Of Android 4.4.2 Gummy ROM:
- New base built from AOSP
- Status Bar Mods
- Hardware Key Mod
- Many Wallpapers
- Performance Control
- Application Permission Controls
- Carrier Label Options
- Lock clock widget
- Theme Manager
All Read and ready to Install Android 4.4.2 Gummy Custom ROM On AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016